Sunday 12 June 2016

Welcome back to Pitt Island School

I am very excited about spending the next couple of weeks with you here at Pitt Island School. Olli and I can't wait to get to know you all and we are looking forward to getting to know you and learn about this very special part of New Zealand that you call home. We are going to have a great couple of weeks and I will be using this Blog to help keep a track of some of our learning and use it as a spring board to help us find the places we may need to go during our learning and expeditions. Ricky Baker may not join us but we are sure to have a cracker of a time. Please don't tell your teacher but I did get her truck stuck outside Rueben's house but luckily his uncles came to my rescue. Shhhhhhh!





4 comments:

  1. I like horses and my mum. Peace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like fishing and horse riding and I like playing with cats. Paige

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like fishing for eels and paua and I like to find things for my dad. I love my mum and dad. Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like fishing snorkeling and many other things e.g. pig hunting

    ReplyDelete