Tuesday 21 June 2016

Weekend Recounts @ Glory

The kids went to Glory Cottage. When we were there Ryan did a wee on all the boys. He thought it was funny.
By Paige

In the weekend I went to Glory. Almost everyone at Pitt was there. It was so much fun. We played Hide and Seek in Glory Cottage. Ryan had a really good hiding spot. It was up the stairs on a chair facing the wall.
By Mark

The school went to the cottage at Glory on Saturday. We had lots of fun there. We were roasting marshmallows and my one was yuk because it was over cooked.
By Peace

On Saturday we Glory and I got two of my own paua. We roasted marshmallows. My first ones weren’t burnt and the second time I forgot to cook them. Then we went to play in the red Glory Cottage. We played Hide and Seek and it was very fun. Then we mustered the sheep. I fell off the back of the quad and rolled on the ground which was funny. After that we went to Mark’s house and we played Blind Man’s Bluff.
By Olli

The whole school went to Glory Cottage. At the cottage there is a big black and green old anchor. We got our photo on it.
By Thomas

On Saturday morning all the school and some of the adults had a bbq at Glory. The sun was glistening on the water as we collected paua, but the paua were stubborn because it was almost high tide. The Glory Cottage was right next to the camp so all the children played Hide and Go Seek. All of a sudden the floor creaked as everyone was hiding while being quiet and the door opened and I got found straight away. After that Ryan, Rueben and I went upstairs and we played a game while we were playing a game. We finally finished the game and had a delicious lunch. Then most of us moved the sheep and that took a very long time.
By Brooke

On Saturday morning I got bit by a snake with arms and legs at Glory. I yelled in laughter but it didn’t hurt. Its teeth were like and paper with thousands of tiny grippy sand paper like teeth. After that we went into the red cottage again and played Hide “n” Seek. I just sat on the seat right next to the door and I think Olli didn’t see me. If he didn’t see me then he must be dumb, but anyway after that we went back and had burgers. Then we roasted marshmallows above the hot active fire. I was catching my marshmallow on fire. Rueben was roasting his ones on mine because mine were on fire and Olli was by far the best at cooking them.

By Ryan

In the weekend Nana and I watched my mum leave on the Gun Island aka Rokas boat. After my mum had left I got to drive Nana’s quadbike and my thumb began too throb! By the time we got to Bluff my thumb was totally numb. After lunch we had to clean because my mum and my uncles had left it in such a horrible state. The oven wasn’t even working so Nana had to pull it to bits.

By Rueben  

No comments:

Post a Comment